Well, we don’t need to go into too much detail as to what Honesty Day is all about. Yes, it’s about telling the truth.
Now, have you been lying to yourself about something recently? Maybe it’s that you avoid smiling in photos, or that you avoid looking in the mirror or that you’d like your pearly whites to be a touch more… pearly white!
While we’re at it, when was the last time you paid your dentist a visit? Tick… tick… tick…
If you had to think a little too long about that answer, it probably means you haven’t seen your dentist in way too long.
In celebration of Honesty Day, the team here at NovaDental is having a bit of fun and asking you to be honest with yourself.
Our crew has drafted up a list of 5 top tips to keep handy this Honesty Day:
- If you’d like a whiter smile, stop hiding your smile with your hand in photos and start researching your options.
- Tooth pain won’t go away naturally and if anything, will only get worse over time.
- Think careful about getting dental treatment overseas. Have you asked these questions?
- If you’re participating in contact sports, always wear a fitted mouthguard. Here’s why.
- Smells experienced while visiting the dentist aren’t always pleasant (we’re not here to tell you otherwise) – Learn what we’re trying do about it here.
While we’ve had a little bit of fun here, at the end of the day, your dental health is no laughing matter.
Understanding what’s happening with your teeth and your oral health in general is important to the team here at NovaDental. At your next appointment, don’t hesitate to ask whatever questions you need to.
Lock in your appointment now: 1300 549 750