At NovaDental, we’re all about taking care of teeth over the course of a person’s lifetime.
Given that 99 per cent of what happens to your teeth is preventable, you can understand just how important getting kids into healthy habits at an early stage, is in terms of their teeth.
Ideally, kids should start visiting a dentist by the time they turn 1.
The NovaDental Tooth Fairy paid our headquarters a visit this week and put together a wish list of things she’d love to pass onto the kiddies.
The Tooth Fairy says:
- Once a baby tooth falls out, it should stay out!
- Kids should drink tap water.
- All soft drink, cordials, flavoured milk, energy drinks, sports drinks, fruit drinks or juices are not ideal for kids.
- Kids should brush their teeth twice a day and be sure not to miss any spots.
- Children should understand how important it is to visit a dentist from an early age so that they can continue the habit throughout their life.
- A good night’s sleep or a nap before visiting the dentist can help kids to overcome any fear or stress associated with the visit.
Visiting the dentist on a regular basis is part of a healthy lifestyle.
When parents get into the habit of taking their kids to visit the dentist, it teaches their children just how important doing so is.
Remember, 99 per cent of what happens to people’s teeth is preventable.
Make an appointment for you and your child to visit a NovaDental practice today – Call 1300 549 750.