Have those pearly whites of yours been hiding for a little too long? Is it time to get them out and about again? Just in case you need convincing, here are 10 reasons why you should smile your winter away!
- Smiling is an instant mood booster! When you smile, serotonin is released into the body, making you feel happy.
- Studies have shown that you can actually live longer (up to 7 years longer) by smiling often. Now, who’d knock that back?
- When you smile, your immune system is boosted! You can thank the chemistry changes taking place in your body after smiling for that.
- Smiling equates to success. We’re not pulling your leg here. Studies have shown in the past that people who smile are more likely to get a promotion.
- Want a natural facelift? Smiling will certainly give you one as it plumps up the cells in your skin and gives you an instant glow.
- “Smile, it’s free therapy” – enough said!
- You live longer: a positive attitude has been shown to increase life expectancy.
- Smiling helps you to gain people’s trust.
- It helps you to lead well: studies show smiling is an effective leadership tool.
- Because no one wants to look at a sad face (we thought we’d end on a fun note).
There you have it! What did you think of those 10 facts?
Now, if you’ve just read that list and your smile doesn’t quite look how you’d like it to, do something about it! A good first step is to make an appointment at one of our clinics and ask for a Smile Evaluation. You’ve got nothing to lose!
Call us on: 1300 549 750.