When you think of doctors, chances are, your mind naturally wanders to those onscreen characters you came to love or hate: Dr Gregory House (from House), Dr Frasier (from Cheers), McDreamy from Grey’s Anatomy… You get where we’re going with this!
Well, he may be a little less well known but as far as dentists go, NovaDental’s Dr Jon Kozeniauskas (better known to his patients as Dr Koz) certainly has that X -factor.
And hey, if there was one dentist you want to be looking after your teeth, it’s definitely Dr Koz. After all, his career has taken him all around the world where he’s learnt from the best. So much so that he’s now sharing his immense knowledge with other dentists.
So that you can get to know Dr Koz a little more, we’ve put together a list of 5 fast facts for you:
- He has more than 30 years’ worth of experience in dentistry and owning dental practices.
- Dr Koz has mentored more than 500 dentists throughout Australia, focusing on the techniques involved in clinical and dental management.
- He was elected as part of the first group of dental practitioners to be trained in health and surgical procedures in implants.
- Dr Koz was involved in the World Centre studies to verify treatments founded by Professor Per-Ingvar Brånemark.
- Since 2000, he’s been extensively involved in the All on Four System (Ask Dr Koz if this means nothing to you – It’s one of his favourite topics).
If there’s one thing that’s really clear while talking to Dr Koz, it’s his commitment to education.
“What people don’t know is that if they do what they need to, they can keep their teeth for life. It’s my job to make them aware of this and guide them as to how they can achieve this,” he said.
Dr Koz is so passionate about helping his patients and mentoring his team that his role as consultant senior dentist at our practices means you can get dental advice from an industry leader.
“I don’t believe only those in certain areas should have access to industry leading dentistry,” says Dr Koz.
If you’d like to book an appointment with Dr Koz, just pick up the phone and call: 1300 549 750.