Ever found yourself needing dental treatment but not having the cash to cover its total cost in the one lump sum? Our new payment plan options for selected dental treatment can help! How?
Each payment plan is tailored to suit your needs and is managed by DentiCare direct debit services – this keeps things really simple on your end. So right about now, you’re probably thinking, ‘great, but what’s the catch?’
Here’s more info for you:
- You won’t have to sign a credit contract.
- There are no finance contracts to sign.
- You’ll enter into a simple direct debit payment plan.
- Choose between bank account or credit card debits.
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment cycles are available.
- No interest rates apply.
- You can make extra payments at any point in time.
- You can pay out the remaining balance on your dental treatment plan at any time.
So why have we introduced these payment plan options here at NovaDental?
Our team knows how important your oral health is and as big believers in preventative care, we know that getting treatment sooner rather than later, is always beneficial. DentiCare gives you access to the treatment you need and want while its plans are tailored for your cash flow levels and lifestyle. These are no interest payment plans and all you’ll pay is a one-off $39 admin fee to set-up the plan to begin with.
Of course, our team is able to explain the ins and outs of these plans directly to you but we thought we’d give you some basic information to get you started.
- Minimum cost required to start a payment plan: $500.
- Limit: $10,000.
- A 20 per cent deposit is required upfront.
- The specific terms of your payment plan will need to be worked through with your NovaDental reception staff member based on the total cost of treatment.
- The higher your payment plan, the longer you’ve got to pay – we’ve included a guideline for you below:
$500 to $2,250 = 12 month period to pay off treatment
$2,500 to $10,000 = 24 month period to pay off treatment
Of course, as mentioned earlier, you can pay out the remaining balance on your dental treatment plan at any time.
If you are interested in DentiCare, the best thing to do is to give your local NovaDental clinic a call on 1300 486 400.