Last week, Dr Koz shared with us his insight in relation to dentures and implants (read Dr Koz’s thoughts here). We also revealed when the next three information evenings at the clinics listed below will take place:
Monday, 1 st June – Hampton Park
Tuesday, 2 nd June – Hoppers Crossing
Tuesday, 9 th June – Wantirna
Each information session runs from 6:30pm to 8:00pm and Dr Koz will be on-hand to answer any of your questions about dentures or implants.
While these sessions are free and we extend an invite to anyone interested, please do secure your place early as spaces are limited. Simply email your name to:email@example.com
Why should you attend one of these information evenings? If you do you need dentures or implants, Dr Koz designs these sessions to give you a good overview of what’s involved with each. He takes the time to explain the process and differences between dentures and implants as simply as possible.
Understandably, one of the first questions most people ask about each treatment is how much it’s all likely to cost. As each patient’s circumstances are different, the treatment required will also vary which means that putting a cost to such treatment without a proper examination, isn’t possible.
Dr Koz will happily talk through any of your concerns or queries during each information session.
He’s also put together 3 fast facts to keep in mind about both dentures and implants:
- Dentures are thought of as a full set of teeth (you can have upper or lower dentures or both).
- With patients who have some healthy teeth remaining, partial dentures are used to replace multiple teeth.
- You will need some time to adapt to the feeling of having dentures and eating comfortably with them.
- Implants can be treated like normal teeth (brushing and flossing is a must, as are regular check-ups).
- Offer a more permanent solution to tooth loss in comparison to dentures.
- Should be properly explained to you before you make any decision to proceed. Dr Koz has had extensive training in Gotenberg, Sweden, studying directly under Professor Brånemark, the father of modern dental implantology.
Bonus offers for seniors
Bonus Offer #1 – Any senior with full upper or lower dentures who presents their pension/seniors card, will receive a free 15 minute examination (valued at $70).
Offer valid at the Wantirna, Hoppers Crossing (consult with Dr Koz) and Hampton Park clinics (consults with both Dr Koz and Andrew Snelling, our prosthetist) only.
Bonus Offer #2 – Any senior who presents their pension/seniors card, will receive a 50 per cent discount on their examination, scale and clean. They’ll receive an additional 20 per cent discount off any follow-up treatment.*
*This 20 per cent treatment discount offer excludes any necessary laboratory fees.
Call 1300 549 750 to book your appointment today.